Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

New here!

May 5th 2013 new

Hi!

I'm new to CM (in a way). I was on the site about 4 years ago, but honestly wasn't read to put myself out there. I recently decided to re-connect. I would love to have discussions with other Catholic Singles. I'm 28 years old and a teacher. Hope to meet some of you on here!

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rebecca-963793 said: Hi! I'm new to CM (in a way). I was on the site about 4 years ago, but honestly wasn...
(Quote) Rebecca-963793 said:

Hi!

I'm new to CM (in a way). I was on the site about 4 years ago, but honestly wasn't read to put myself out there. I recently decided to re-connect. I would love to have discussions with other Catholic Singles. I'm 28 years old and a teacher. Hope to meet some of you on here!

--hide--

Welcome Rebecca!!!!!

May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Rebecca-963793 said: Hi! I'm new to CM (in a way). I was on the site about 4 years ago, but honestly wasn't...

Hi!

--hide--

Newbies buy the first round!? beer :very happy:
May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Rebecca-963793 said: Hi! I'm new to CM (in a way). I was on the site about 4 years ago, but honestly wasn...

Hi!

--hide--

Welcome back to CM Rebecca rose theheart

May 8th 2013 new

Hi!

--hide--

From a fellow teacher, welcome to Catholic Match. Hope you find the man God chose to be your husband.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5