Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Benghazi Hearings on C-SPAN3

May 8th 2013 new

I have been waiting all morning for this. I am sitting by the TV waiting to see what is going to happen.

I hope the whisteblowers are able to get out what they need to say.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I have been waiting all morning for this. I am sitting by the TV waiting to see what is going ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I have been waiting all morning for this. I am sitting by the TV waiting to see what is going to happen.

--hide--

I don't have cable but I could find this oneline perhaps?

May 8th 2013 new

I am listening and what they are discussing is very rudimentary. I guess more will come out as this is properly pressed. I hope the truth will be revealed.

May 8th 2013 new

this has been vetted already; beating a dead horse

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: this has been vetted already; beating a dead horse
(Quote) Fred-828727 said:

--hide--

It is so boring. I am not able to sit and listen to this whole thing. I have it running but I can't just sit here at the screen! I sure hope that they get to the bare TRUTH.... sad

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It is so boring. I am not able to sit and listen to this whole thing. I have it running b...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

It is so boring. I am not able to sit and listen to this whole thing. I have it running but I can't just sit here at the screen! I sure hope that they get to the bare TRUTH....

--hide--

Marian, I think this was the foundation for future hearings and on a much higher level. I fell asleep a few times myself.

I was so moved by the emotions and close to tears those 3 men displayed. They were upset with themselves for
letting their emotions show, and took sips of water, but clearly, it was hard for them. They went through a lot
and saw a lot and now they were trying to convey the truth to the Committee.

I am glad that you got to see some of it. Those men on the Committe who questioned the three men were very bright.
I am talking about the Republicans. The democrats, on the otherhand, lacked a lot.

One of the democrats actually wanted to have a NY Times article submitted as evidence. Now really!!!!!

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I have been waiting all morning for this. I am sitting by the TV waiting to see what is going ...

--hide--

All I can say is that I can't wait for "Benghazi, the movie" in a few years. Maybe then all of this will be resolved
and we can find out what happened.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: this has been vetted already; beating a dead horse
(Quote) Fred-828727 said:

--hide--

Not sure what you mean by vetted already. There was stuff that never was told before.

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: It is so boring. I am not able to si...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It is so boring. I am not able to sit and listen to this whole thing. I have it running but I can't just sit here at the screen! I sure hope that they get to the bare TRUTH....

Marian, I think this was the foundation for future hearings and on a much higher level. I fell asleep a few times myself.

I was so moved by the emotions and close to tears those 3 men displayed. They were upset with themselves for
letting their emotions show, and took sips of water, but clearly, it was hard for them. They went through a lot
and saw a lot and now they were trying to convey the truth to the Committee.

I am glad that you got to see some of it. Those men on the Committe who questioned the three men were very bright.
I am talking about the Republicans. The democrats, on the otherhand, lacked a lot.

One of the democrats actually wanted to have a NY Times article submitted as evidence. Now really!!!!!

--hide--

I see that they are not finished and my prayers are going out to ask that God expose the truth.

May 9th 2013 new

I listened to Greg Hicks testimony on the radio. It really was difficult and heart wrenching. I stayed up to watch Night Line on ABC and they showed absolutely nothing about it and on the regular news just a brief minute. Last week on all our local channels they broadcast a fire we were having all day long and this they won't give it air time! Remember Oliver North? Boy they had that running on tv through the whole thing. The public is being kept in the dark and are too lazy to seek the truth on their own. Iran-Contra was a big scandal because they were trying to get hostages free(I know I am simplifying), yet in Bengazi Americans were left to be killed! There just doesn't seem to be a plausible reason why this happened. If Obama had taken leadership and saved these men, he would have been a hero. Instead they lied about what happened? Did they really think the truth wouldn't come out? We won't even get into Fast and Furious. It all makes me toooo furious!!!!!!

One of the ironic things was Hillary was here in Beverly Hills getting a public service award today amidst much fanfare from her supporters for her run in 2016. Ugh. losangeles.cbslocal.com

Posts 1 - 10 of 31