Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! biggrin My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't think I will renew! Maybe I am the match God has picked for you! Battling eyelashes When you get more messages from women than men it's not a good sign (in my book!) when considering the purpose as to why I joined... However, I wanted to thank all of you whom I've become acquainted with on here - and I wish you much JOY and PEACE - regardless of whether you find the match you hoped for. There are many wonderful people on this site. Now, I pray that God might join all these wonderful people in holy and happy matrimony! God bless!

May 8th 2013 new
I wish you the best, Kristen, and may you always keep your eyes on God, and His Holy Church, which as the Catechism calls, is a home for everyone in this world.
May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and ...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't think I will renew! Maybe I am the match God has picked for you! When you get more messages from women than men it's not a good sign (in my book!) when considering the purpose as to why I joined... However, I wanted to thank all of you whom I've become acquainted with on here - and I wish you much JOY and PEACE - regardless of whether you find the match you hoped for. There are many wonderful people on this site. Now, I pray that God might join all these wonderful people in holy and happy matrimony! God bless!

--hide--

Oh No -- give Elder Bob a chance. rose grinch wave

May 8th 2013 new

Kristen I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do. You will be in my prayers.

May 8th 2013 new

Beat of Luck you seem to be a real find really liked your photos

May 8th 2013 new

I will miss you. :-(. But I understand. And, I suspect your guy will find you wherever you are! You are fantastic!

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and ...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't think I will renew! Maybe I am the match God has picked for you! When you get more messages from women than men it's not a good sign (in my book!) when considering the purpose as to why I joined... However, I wanted to thank all of you whom I've become acquainted with on here - and I wish you much JOY and PEACE - regardless of whether you find the match you hoped for. There are many wonderful people on this site. Now, I pray that God might join all these wonderful people in holy and happy matrimony! God bless!

--hide--
Adios, Kristen and Godspeed..... hug hug

May 8th 2013 new

God Bless.

May 8th 2013 new
They should have a clearance sale every now and then here. "Everyone must go! No reasonable offers refused." I'd probably wind up with.. oh, dear, what can I suggest that won't offend anyone... can't think of anything... better keep hand over mouth to keep foot out... if only it were as easy as having a sale and sticking a 50-cent tag on me. I would be tempted not to renew either, except that as a single person with hardly any expenses and a decent income, saving the money isn't going to make me feel any better. What's $100 a year these days?
May 10th 2013 new

You are on sale? princess You are a wonderful woman. May the right man take note and contact you hurredly! YOU will be missed!!!! rose

Posts 1 - 10 of 26