Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.
abcnews.go.com

May 8th 2013 new

Maybe not in Cambridge, but if Russia won't allow the body to be expatriated back "home". Then his body HAS to be buried here. And I think it's sad that his body is literally rotting in a funeral home because over 222 cities won't allow him to be buried.

Burying the dead is a Corporal Work of Mercy and I think someone, somewhere should be able to stand up to the public ridicule and let the body have a proper burial.

May 8th 2013 new

how about burial at sea??

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.abcnews.go.com.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

abcnews.go.com

--hide--

It is a corporal work of mercy to bury the dead. And, spiritual works of mercy require us to forgive all injuries and pray for the living and the dead.

May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.abcnews.go.com.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

abcnews.go.com

--hide--

Unfortunately, they gotta do something about the body before the funeral parlor stinks up with it (me not knowing very much about embalming).
May 8th 2013 new

You guys are more Holy than I, because I just want to say cremation! But then I know that is not Christian. My vote gets burial at sea. Because if the body is buried, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be stolen and desecrated. It should not come from America's expense, we have paid enough already. sad United States Flag

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: You guys are more Holy than I, because I just want to say cremation! But then I know that is not C...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

You guys are more Holy than I, because I just want to say cremation! But then I know that is not Christian. My vote gets burial at sea. Because if the body is buried, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be stolen and desecrated. It should not come from America's expense, we have paid enough already.

--hide--
Islamic law is against cremation

May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: You guys are more Holy than I, because I just want to say cremation! But then I know that is not Christian. My ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

You guys are more Holy than I, because I just want to say cremation! But then I know that is not Christian. My vote gets burial at sea. Because if the body is buried, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be stolen and desecrated. It should not come from America's expense, we have paid enough already.

--hide--

While Tsarnrev was not Christian, it should be noted that the Catholic Church does not forbide cremation provided that it is not done in denial of the resurrection of the dead.
May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: While Tsarnrev was not Christian, it should be noted that the Catholic Church does not forbide cr...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:

While Tsarnrev was not Christian, it should be noted that the Catholic Church does not forbide cremation provided that it is not done in denial of the resurrection of the dead.
--hide--
Again against Islamic Law

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: While Tsarnrev was not Christian, it should be noted that the Catholic Church does not forbide cr...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:

--hide--
I know Paul you are kind, I was not thinking cremation in the nice sense...I was thinking just cremate the body and be done with it. ashamed embarassed

Posts 1 - 10 of 33