Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I know Paul you are kind, I was not thinking cremation in the nice sense...I was thinking just cre...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I know Paul you are kind, I was not thinking cremation in the nice sense...I was thinking just cremate the body and be done with it.

--hide--
ouch

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: Islamic law is against cremation
(Quote) Fred-828727 said:

Islamic law is against cremation

--hide--
I know that is why you nice folks are holier than I because I didn't want to be Christian about it in behavior, I was thinking who cares what their law says this is our land and our people. Ya know..... scratchchin

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: ouch

ouch

--hide--
ok that is why I said in gest~~~you guys are holier than I that's it no more no less.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: ok that is why I said in gest~~~you guys are holier than I that's it no more no less.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

ok that is why I said in gest~~~you guys are holier than I that's it no more no less.

--hide--
John Wiles Booth was buried in an unmarked grave

May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Fred-828727 said: John Wiles Booth was buried in an unmarked grave

John Wiles Booth was buried in an unmarked grave

--hide--

Well, the funeral parlor holding Tsarnrev's body is having a hard time finding anyone to take his body, whether or not he gets a grave marker or not.
May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.abcnews.go.com.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.
abcnews.go.com

--hide--
One of the corporal works of mercy is "to bury the dead."

Despite what he has done, he was a human being created by our Good Lord. Also consider that he can no longer do any harm. He has brought shame and embarrassment to his family, but they knew him differently -- as a family member -- and cared for him.

He should be buried properly.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: Well, the funeral parlor holding Tsarnrev's body is having a hard time finding anyone to take...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:

Well, the funeral parlor holding Tsarnrev's body is having a hard time finding anyone to take his body, whether or not he gets a grave marker or not.
--hide--

He should be cremated and put in a jar and given to his family. Enough said.

Boy, America gets itself in so many problems.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.abcnews.go.com.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Its been a constant topic here.Your thoughts,please.
abcnews.go.com

--hide--

Brian, what do you think should be done since you live nearby the scene?

May 8th 2013 new

I couldn't remember what happened to Timothy McVeigh's body so I looked it up. After his execution he was cremated and his cremains given to his lawyer who scattered them at an undisclosed location. Bill Clinton also signed a special legislation thatprohibited him and anyone else convicted of capital crimes from being buried in a military cemetery. I know McVeigh was not a Muslim, so cremation wasn't prohibited necessarily.

May 9th 2013 new

Who cares really! It's all a smokescreen to keep you distracted from what is really going on in your Country . Just like the other stupid Television programs.Programs are there to program people. balloon

Posts 11 - 20 of 33