Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Okay, this is my first shot at forums here, so here goes...I will soon be applying for a job as a Newman Center director at a college. Evangelization is something that I'm becoming increasingly passionate about. The position opens at the end of June. I would greatly appreciate any prayers that can be spared. Thank you and God bless :-)

May 8th 2013 new

Praying

May 8th 2013 new

You got, 'em. And welcome to the forums. (fora?) Some good stuff around here, and fun people. God bless! Praying rosary theheart

May 8th 2013 new

Thank you :-)

May 8th 2013 new

I've dabbled around in them before, but I've never started a thread. I'm trying to get involved with the blog as well. Thank you very much for your prayers.

May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-858671 said: Okay, this is my first shot at forums here, so here goes...I will soon be applying for a job as a Newman Cent...
(Quote) Patrick-858671 said:

Okay, this is my first shot at forums here, so here goes...I will soon be applying for a job as a Newman Center director at a college. Evangelization is something that I'm becoming increasingly passionate about. The position opens at the end of June. I would greatly appreciate any prayers that can be spared. Thank you and God bless :-)

--hide--

Let me think...I think St. Ann Seton is the patron of teachers, so that would be appropriate for you. Also....of course, pray through John Henry Newman as well!
May 8th 2013 new

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to keep you guys as up to date as I can.

May 8th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 8th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 8th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 29