Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 8th 2013 new

Praying rosary Praying

May 9th 2013 new

rosary Praying

May 9th 2013 new

Praying rosary Welcome to the Forum, Patrick! Glad you decided to be courageous and post your prayer request. This is a wonderful way to meet others, join in fellowship and unity, and to learn more about our faith and ourselves. May God lead you on your path of employment! Praying

May 9th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 9th 2013 new

Hi Patrick--Welcome-----------theheart rosary

May 9th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

May 9th 2013 new

Praying rosary

May 9th 2013 new

Praying

May 9th 2013 new

Praying

May 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-858671 said: Okay, this is my first shot at forums here, so here goes...I will soon be applying for a job as a Newman Cent...
(Quote) Patrick-858671 said:

Okay, this is my first shot at forums here, so here goes...I will soon be applying for a job as a Newman Center director at a college. Evangelization is something that I'm becoming increasingly passionate about. The position opens at the end of June. I would greatly appreciate any prayers that can be spared. Thank you and God bless :-)

--hide--
Good Luck..,,Make sure you get a lot of young people addicted to Coffee and GOD!!!! I will keep you in my prayers.....
Posts 11 - 20 of 29