Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What is the key for a man to create a sense of attraction with a woman on a first date and after?
May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: What is the key for a man to create a sense of attraction with a woman on a first date and after?
(Quote) John-220051 said: What is the key for a man to create a sense of attraction with a woman on a first date and after?
--hide--

Show that you care about her and what she is thinking. Remember what she says and reply to it. Build on that.

May 9th 2013 new

--hide--
Be nice -- be yourself. And hope that both of them are the same.

May 9th 2013 new

Can't believe an attractive man like you is asking that question!

A person with whom I share a passion is important to me: someone upbeat, enthusiastic and funny too.
Make us ladies laugh, it's very disarming!

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Show that you care about her and what she is thinking. Remember what she says and reply t...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Show that you care about her and what she is thinking. Remember what she says and reply to it. Build on that.

--hide--

I am always tickled pink when a guy remembers something I told him a while later.

My best first date was with a guy I had been talking to for about a month and he incorporated really little things that I said I liked into the date and it made me feel awesome. Things like, I love creme soda so he bought us two bottles of it to go with dinner or that I absolutely love star gazing.

May 9th 2013 new

--hide--

I strut around like a peacock, flex my big muscles, and place shiny objects at her feet.

Works every time.

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I strut around like a peacock, flex my big muscles, and place shiny objects at her feet....
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I strut around like a peacock, flex my big muscles, and place shiny objects at her feet.

Works every time.

--hide--
faint heartbeat

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said:
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

Easy now, Lina! Don't get the vapors!!

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: (Quote) John-220051 said: What is the key for a man to create a sense of attraction ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Quote:
John-220051 said: What is the key for a man to create a sense of attraction with a woman on a first date and after?

Works every time.

--hide--

What song do you sing if any? note

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I strut around like a peacock, flex my big muscles, and place shiny objects at her feet....
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Works every time. laughing laughing faint rose heart

--hide--

Posts 1 - 10 of 67