Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Cheryl, How many years ago was this?
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Cheryl, How many years ago was this?

I don't know....maybe 20....can't remember. My brother died unexpectantly a few years back, so losing his faith in there wasn't a good thing.

--hide--

I am so sorry to hear this. We have to believe that God took care of his heart... hug

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said:...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Cheryl, How many years ago was this?

I don't know....maybe 20....can't remember. My brother died unexpectantly a few years back, so losing his faith in there wasn't a good thing.

I am so sorry to hear this. We have to believe that God took care of his heart...

--hide--
I hope so....I hope he repented at the very end. I do masses for him in that hope....I have to believe he made it or I'd be too sad.

Posts 11 - 12 of 12