Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

May 9th 2013 new
Go Hawks! Possible advance tonight!
May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Go Hawks! Possible advance tonight!
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Go Hawks! Possible advance tonight!
--hide--

I'd say probably as opposed to possible, sigh.

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Hawks vs Wild on Sunday was a great game - probably even better if you were there (Michael) - Here...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Hawks vs Wild on Sunday was a great game - probably even better if you were there (Michael) - Here's hoping Tuesdays late night game will be just as good, but with the opposite outcome - GO HAWKS!!

--hide--

Hey, John, welcome back wave ... yes I was there, for the one "great" game of the series. Go WILD, at least while you still have the chance laughing

May 9th 2013 new
Michael the odds are in the hawks favor but its 60 minutes. So glad you saw a great game
May 9th 2013 new

Thanks Michael it's been a rough couple of months, but I think I will be back more now- So far Hawks have been lucky tonight - the Wild is giving them all they can handle - They will need the rest if the series does end tonght somehow.

Elizabeth - keep those good ibes going - 40 min left

May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Thanks Michael it's been a rough couple of months, but I think I will be back more now- So far Hawks have b...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Thanks Michael it's been a rough couple of months, but I think I will be back more now- So far Hawks have been lucky tonight - the Wild is giving them all they can handle - They will need the rest if the series does end tonght somehow.

Elizabeth - keep those good ibes going - 40 min left

--hide--
Hawks win and advance!!
May 10th 2013 new

It's win or go golfing for the Red Wings tonight. Personally I'd prefer they continue to play hockey.

May 10th 2013 new

Going to the Caps vs. Rangers game tonite to lend a little "back-seat coaching"!!! wink LET'S GO CAPS!!!

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Hawks win and advance!!
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Hawks win and advance!!
--hide--

Good for da Hawks Bow ... if it can't be the Wild, I'd rather see an "Original 6" team, just so it isn't another Cup winner from the Sun Belt

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: It's win or go golfing for the Red Wings tonight. Personally I'd prefer they continue to p...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

It's win or go golfing for the Red Wings tonight. Personally I'd prefer they continue to play hockey.

--hide--

Go Wings, another Original Six team! thumbsup Ice Skating

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200