Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Is anyone else reading Fill These Hearts heartbeatby Christopher West? I think it's a beautiful book that is helpful in understanding the desire and pain, that I believe those called to a vocation of marriage are experiencing, while they are waiting for their spouse to join them. It is a very honest and spiritual discussion. I would love to hear other people's thoughts about the book.

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Ann-119096 said: Is anyone else reading Fill These Hearts by Christopher West? I think it's a beautiful...
(Quote) Ann-119096 said:

Is anyone else reading Fill These Hearts by Christopher West? I think it's a beautiful book that is helpful in understanding the desire and pain, that I believe those called to a vocation of marriage are experiencing, while they are waiting for their spouse to join them. It is a very honest and spiritual discussion. I would love to hear other people's thoughts about the book.

--hide--

Thanks so much for the book recommendation. maybe more of us will find it and read it now.

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Ann-119096 said: Is anyone else reading Fill These Hearts by Christopher West? I think it's a beautiful...
(Quote) Ann-119096 said:

Is anyone else reading Fill These Hearts by Christopher West? I think it's a beautiful book that is helpful in understanding the desire and pain, that I believe those called to a vocation of marriage are experiencing, while they are waiting for their spouse to join them. It is a very honest and spiritual discussion. I would love to hear other people's thoughts about the book.

--hide--

Ann, where did you find this book? It sounds both interesting & helpful.

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Ann-119096 said:

--hide--

I have gotten it for my kindle but I have started reading it as yet From the reviews that I have read and everything else that encouraged me to get the book I have to agree with you.

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: Ann, where did you find this book? It sounds both interesting & helpful.
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

Ann, where did you find this book? It sounds both interesting & helpful.

--hide--

I got it at our local Catholic book store, but I'm sure it can be found on Amazon and all regular book stores as well. It is very good! : ) Please let me know if any of you decide to get it. : )

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Thanks so much for the book recommendation. maybe more of us will find it and read it now...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Thanks so much for the book recommendation. maybe more of us will find it and read it now.

--hide--

Yes, it would be great to discuss it on here with others. It is great! : )

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I have gotten it for my kindle but I have started reading it as yet From the...
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said:

I have gotten it for my kindle but I have started reading it as yet From the reviews that I have read and everything else that encouraged me to get the book I have to agree with you.

--hide--

Yes, please start it. It is amazing!!! : )

May 11th 2013 new

I read it. Very good!

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Danielle-960603 said: I read it. Very good!
(Quote) Danielle-960603 said:

I read it. Very good!

--hide--

Oh, great! I'm going to start sharing some of my favorite parts and thoughts that might be helpful to others here. If you still have the book, would you like to do so as well? I am finding it so encouraging!

: )

May 18th 2013 new
Sure, I'll have to pull it back up on my Kindle. :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 10