Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't think I will renew! Maybe I am the match God has picked for you! When you get more messages from women than men it's not a good sign (in my book!) when considering the purpose as to why I joined... However, I wanted to thank all of you whom I've become acquainted with on here - and I wish you much JOY and PEACE - regardless of whether you find the match you hoped for. There are many wonderful people on this site. Now, I pray that God might join all these wonderful people in holy and happy matrimony! God bless!

--hide--

Sorry you do not live in NJ.....So I can take you sailing
May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't...

Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't think I will renew! Maybe I am the match God has picked for you! When you get more messages from women than men it's not a good sign (in my book!) when considering the purpose as to why I joined... However, I wanted to thank all of you whom I've become acquainted with on here - and I wish you much JOY and PEACE - regardless of whether you find the match you hoped for. There are many wonderful people on this site. Now, I pray that God might join all these wonderful people in holy and happy matrimony! God bless!

--hide--

Sorry you do not live in NJ.....So I can take you sailing
May 10th 2013 new

Sorry to see you leave. I hope that you will find the gentleman that you are seeking. God bless.

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and ...

--hide--

Kristin, don't be dismayed. Your match/soulmate may not be here at CM but he is out there somewhere, waiting and praying to God as well. Someday in God's own time of choosing, you will meet him or bump into each other. God work miracles and work in mysterious ways. You will meet your match when the time is right...God's time is always the best time, so don't give up.
Wishing you peace, love and happiness to come your way very soon. Good luck and God bless. Praying rosary theheart hug rose

May 10th 2013 new
Blessings, peace and happiness.
May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and ...

--hide--

Hi Kristen! Best of luck to you in everything! We've already missed you in the forums. We'll surely miss you altogether from CM. hug Chelle

May 10th 2013 new

--hide--

Well darn Kristen, I would have contacted you, but you live in another state. Not that I have been batting above zero lately anyway.

Keith

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Keith-965841 said: Well darn Kristen, I would have contacted you, but you live in another state. Not that I ...
(Quote) Keith-965841 said:

Well darn Kristen, I would have contacted you, but you live in another state. Not that I have been batting above zero lately anyway.

Keith

--hide--

Yes, I've been told that I live in the wrong place! Hopefully someday I will find someone willing to travel for me!

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Yes, I've been told that I live in the wrong place! Hopefully someday I will f...

Yes, I've been told that I live in the wrong place! Hopefully someday I will find someone willing to travel for me!

--hide--

Kristen, just think how big the Midwest is! It shouldn't be that difficult for the right guy to find you & if he's half way across the country, well, then so be it--He'll fall head over heels & moving won't be a problem.

I have appreciated all your wise comments in the forums & will miss you. Keep praying to St. Raphael.

May 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Yes, I've been told that I live in the wrong place! Hopefully someday I will find so...

--hide--

Kristen, we are practically neighbors! We are going to miss you on CM!
Posts 11 - 20 of 26