Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and ...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Well gentlemen, this is your last chance to contact me! My membership runs out on May 25th and I don't think I will renew! Maybe I am the match God has picked for you! When you get more messages from women than men it's not a good sign (in my book!) when considering the purpose as to why I joined... However, I wanted to thank all of you whom I've become acquainted with on here - and I wish you much JOY and PEACE - regardless of whether you find the match you hoped for. There are many wonderful people on this site. Now, I pray that God might join all these wonderful people in holy and happy matrimony! God bless!

--hide--

But tell us how you really feel, LOL!! Best of luck to you, God's blessings!

May 16th 2013 new
Thanks everyone for your kind posts! My prayers are with all of you as you continue to discern and hopefully find your spouse!
May 16th 2013 new
Go Kristen Go - bugle call - CHARGE !!!! - take a man prisoner - make an Altar Date. cool
May 16th 2013 new
Kristen,

Hate to see you go, and urge you to reconsider. You never know if that special fella is not yet annulled, not yet on the site, etc. Maybe he will join in early June?

Regardless of your decision, blessings and peace. It has been nice to know you here.

Michael
May 24th 2013 new
Good point Michael - I guess if he decides to find me, he will have to send a message and maybe I'll rejoin then! This is my last night! God bless!
May 24th 2013 new
Good luck Kristin. I enjoyed your posts on the forum. Always look forward!

Eileen.
Posts 21 - 26 of 26