Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 10th 2013 new

Ray,

I agree, very sad about Jacob.

Monica

Milwaukee

May 10th 2013 new

Ray,

Monica

Milwaukee

May 10th 2013 new

Ray,

Monica

Milwaukee

May 10th 2013 new

Ray,

Monica

Milwaukee

May 10th 2013 new

That little guy is surely up in heaven with Jesus looking down on all his family ... God bless you all in this most difficult time ...

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battle...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battled the same kind of brain cancer as his uncle and grandma, my late husband, Joe, and his mother, Rita. Three generations of angels now gathered together in God's presence.

As some of you know, Jacob battled brain tumors since he was one; his greatest desire as a first-grader was to have his Pirate birthday party with all his family and pals. The weekend before CM Phoenix, we all met and gave him that "early" party. God bless all of you at Phoenix, who prayed with me and helped to carry me with "strength for the journey", knowing that it brought back old sorrows...

Please pray for the repose of his soul, and for the rest of our family, especially his parents John and Sandy, and his siblings, Blake and Annie.

--hide--

My deepest condolence to you and your entire family. Jacob may have suffered all his life while on earth but rest assured he is now happily rejoicing in heaven as one of the seraphims or cherubims singing praise and worship to God. May the light of the love of God shine upon him and may he rest in peace. Praying rosary theheart hug rose

May 10th 2013 new

Prayers

Praying theheart Praying

May 11th 2013 new

I'm so sorry for your loss Beverly. It sounds like you have had so much loss in your life. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with fellow CM'ers in AZ.

Praying for strength for you and all of the family members Jacob left behind.

He is smiling down on all of you from Heaven and you will see him again. Keep the faith & God Bless. sad hug Praying rosary Praying

May 11th 2013 new

Heartfelt sympathies Beverley. God bless you and your family and give you peace. Prayers for the soul of Jacob - he is truly in heaven.

Praying hug Praying

May 11th 2013 new

Hi Beverly,

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be praying for Jacob and for all of you.

God bless you all!

Posts 31 - 40 of 61