Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary Thank you all my dear brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers and words of comfort.... hug hug hug

May 11th 2013 new

Praying

May 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 11th 2013 new

God bless heavens newst angel!

May 11th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 11th 2013 new

I pray that peace and comfort surround you and your family during this difficult time. Praying

God bless Jacob! angel

God bless your whole family, Beverly!

Dove Ann

May 11th 2013 new

Dear, Bev.

This broke my heart and I sobbed for all of you when I read this. Knowing little Jacob is in a safe and wonderful place doesn't take away the sadness that seeps in and threatens to never leave. Only the love of God can change that. I know you will be thinking of your dear husband maybe more than in a while and I pray that our Lord wrap you and console you and that the bravery of this little child will bring happy memories to your days and peace to your nights.

Many long distance hugs to you and your family.

Kathy

May 11th 2013 new

Beverly, You, your family and the Little Pirate (that's a precious picture) are all in my prayers. I am so glad you got to "feel the love" at the Catholic Match Phoenix meet. Praying Praying

May 11th 2013 new

Beverly, so sorry to hear about your loss of this sweet, innocent soul. Praying rosary

I lost a dear 2nd cousin about 25 or so years ago when he was only 3 yrs. old & died in his sleep mysteriously. His sister recently posted his sweet picture on her page when it was close to the anniversary of his death. We believe this little angel went straight to heaven as they shared he never fought w/ his sister & was very loving, etc. Peace!

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battle...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battled the same kind of brain cancer as his uncle and grandma, my late husband, Joe, and his mother, Rita. Three generations of angels now gathered together in God's presence.

As some of you know, Jacob battled brain tumors since he was one; his greatest desire as a first-grader was to have his Pirate birthday party with all his family and pals. The weekend before CM Phoenix, we all met and gave him that "early" party. God bless all of you at Phoenix, who prayed with me and helped to carry me with "strength for the journey", knowing that it brought back old sorrows...

Please pray for the repose of his soul, and for the rest of our family, especially his parents John and Sandy, and his siblings, Blake and Annie.

--hide--

no words can express the sadness I am feeling. I am so sorry Beverly.

Posts 41 - 50 of 61