Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

The difference between...

May 11th 2013 new

Being a girlfriend and a girl friend.

The "space" in between. The girl friend likes you but not enough to get real close! eyepopping Some things look pretty clear on paper but are so hard to explain in person. boggled

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Being a girlfriend and a girl friend. The "space" in between. The girl friend...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Being a girlfriend and a girl friend.

The "space" in between. The girl friend likes you but not enough to get real close! Some things look pretty clear on paper but are so hard to explain in person.

--hide--

This is an interesting topic and one which is sure to come up soon with two different men that I know. I can feel it between this one I dated 2 summers back and myself. Maybe it is the fact that he will have more free time and it makes him more open. I can feel the dynamic changing. I also sense something going on with another guy friend. But I want to nurture these friendships. So I will try to do so and keep them safe and guarded in a safe way.. I can picture myself saying to one, "I don't want us to hurt each other again.." and then waiting for him to say what he thinks about it too.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2