Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I am doing a road trip of the southeast and wanted to see if any CMers wanted to meet up for lunch in Music city Nashville on May 28th at 12:30p.m. I will be heading west from Pigeon Forge, TN to LIttle Rock that day and am going to stop at a nice deli I love (my brother at one point lived in Nashville) called Noshville. It is located at 1918 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 in midtown. If I knew the area I would give more indepth directions. The website is http://www.noshville.com. They serve sandwiches, lox and bagels, and other good breakfast/lunch items. If anything, it would be a great place to meet up other Catholics in the Nashville area and I love to road trip and meet new people. IF anyone is up for meeting send me a message and let me know. Thanks!

Posts 1 - 1 of 1