Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Happy Mother's Day!

May 12th 2013 new

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! For those of you who do not have them here present physically, just remember, they are always w/ you in your hearts. Always treasure the memories. Please remember to CELEBRATE them, NOT mourn. Pray to them and tell them how much you love them, as they will hear you, clear as day! Take care & God bless.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-366677 said: Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! For those of you who do not have them ...
(Quote) Peter-366677 said:

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! For those of you who do not have them here present physically, just remember, they are always w/ you in your hearts. Always treasure the memories. Please remember to CELEBRATE them, NOT mourn. Pray to them and tell them how much you love them, as they will hear you, clear as day! Take care & God bless.

--hide--

TO: ALL THE MOTHERS here at CM, I'm wishing you all a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! biggrin hug rose
Enjoy your day tomorrow. I will surely enjoy mine biggrin rose heartbeat theheart heartbeat clap

This cake is for you

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: TO: ALL THE MOTHERS here at CM, I'm wishing you all a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

TO: ALL THE MOTHERS here at CM, I'm wishing you all a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Enjoy your day tomorrow. I will surely enjoy mine

This cake is for you

--hide--

Happy Mother's Day all. May the Lord be gracious and bless you, may He make His face shine upon you and give you His peace. hug rosary theheart wave

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-366677 said: Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! For those of you who do not have them ...

--hide--

Peter, thank you!

Happy Mother's Day!

May 12th 2013 new

[quote]Peter-366677 said:

Great Post Peter. A very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the special CM Mothers out there. party rose present Praying

May 12th 2013 new

Thank you Peter! I thank God for the gift of my Mom every day and I ask her to intercede for us here on earth.

May 12th 2013 new
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

www.youtube.com
May 12th 2013 new

--hide--

Thank you Peter for the reminder to celebrate and not mourn the lives of our beautiful mothers who have passed, God bless you!

Happy Mothers Day to all of the spiritual mothers also, you are so valuable to the salvation of souls!

May 12th 2013 new
Happy Mothers Day to everyone.

rose hug rosary theheart Praying
May 12th 2013 new

I hope all you moms out there are having a great Mother's Day!

Posts 1 - 10 of 12