Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

When was your last date? ...

May 12th 2013 new

Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhile, do you wonder if you ever will have one again? I sure do ...Also, if I can say this here, I wonder if I will ever be kissed romantically again .... (Kisses from your aunt do not count!!) ... Is that sad, to never again get a romantic smooch??? ... Oh man, don't wanna think about that!!!

May 12th 2013 new
It has been five years since my last date, and probably another six years back to the previous one. Before that, I never had any romantic encounters that might qualify as a date. I have never been kissed or hugged romantically. Yes, I wonder. I wonder why I was plunked down into a hopeless desert. Is it sad? In the extreme.
May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhile, do you won...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhile, do you wonder if you ever will have one again? I sure do ...Also, if I can say this here, I wonder if I will ever be kissed romantically again .... (Kisses from your aunt do not count!!) ... Is that sad, to never again get a romantic smooch??? ... Oh man, don't wanna think about that!!!

--hide--

Richard, surely you have some idea of how long it was since your last date?

My last date was 28 years ago. Do I wonder? occasionally, but I know there are no more dates, nor can I imagine a kiss.
May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Richard, surely you have some idea of how long it was since your last date? My last date...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

My last date was 28 years ago. Do I wonder? occasionally, but I know there are no more dates, nor can I imagine a kiss.
--hide--

Well, I do know I had some 18 yrs ago ... I do remember that

May 12th 2013 new

Hi andrew,
It's good , I think, to express our feelings. I'm sorry about your situation. But I think it's important to be grateful for what we have. I find it helps to list our blessings, a mother, father, sibings, our education, our friends, our good health, our good memories, etc. to counter balance our negative feelings.
I found a web site which I find very helpful.
It's Recovery Inc.
It was started by a Dr . Abraham Low in chicago many years ago. You can goggle it. or goggle Dr. a. Low. Their main office is in chicago.
It shows how we lay people can deal with our feelings better. It's been a life saver for lots of people,
Good luck and take care,
bill

May 12th 2013 new

RECENTLY!!!! tongue

May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: RECENTLY!!!!
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

RECENTLY!!!!

--hide--

tongue
May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Richard, surely you have some idea of how long it was since...

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Well, I do know I had some 18 yrs ago ... I do remember that

--hide--

Well, you are doing much better than me Richard! laughing
May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, you are doing much better than me Richard!
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Well, you are doing much better than me Richard!
--hide--

Ah, those 10 yrs mean nuttin'

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhi...

--hide--

Does this mean that you have not asked a woman out in that long? I think this is something that guys have to keep doing- asking women out.

Posts 1 - 10 of 159