Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 12th 2013 new

With the truth of the whistle blowers coming out (and they were targeted and fired for this by Hillary followers, so God bless their courage), I think it is undeniable that Obama ordered the stand down order knowing that the embassy was under attack by terrorist. I cried about this again tihs morning because I think about that hero that didn't stand down, but went to defend the embassador against those orders and he died with this govt. turning their back on them so they could win a campaign. I know Obama and Hillary are going to get away with this in this world anyway and it saddens me. Now, their defense is that republicans want to know because of politics.....one of the heroes that died was a liberal and I bet he would want to know if he had lived.....how do they excuse the blood they shed?

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: With the truth of the whistle blowers coming out (and they were targeted and fired for this by H...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

With the truth of the whistle blowers coming out (and they were targeted and fired for this by Hillary followers, so God bless their courage), I think it is undeniable that Obama ordered the stand down order knowing that the embassy was under attack by terrorist. I cried about this again tihs morning because I think about that hero that didn't stand down, but went to defend the embassador against those orders and he died with this govt. turning their back on them so they could win a campaign. I know Obama and Hillary are going to get away with this in this world anyway and it saddens me. Now, their defense is that republicans want to know because of politics.....one of the heroes that died was a liberal and I bet he would want to know if he had lived.....how do they excuse the blood they shed?

--hide--

Cheryl: I just wish you would not give up yet on this. If you would have heard the Republicans questioning at the
hearings, you would know that we still have very good people in Congress. Personally, I did not realize the
calibar of those on the Hill until the hearing.

So, I hope you will hang in there and root for those who have to get to the bottom of this.

It is better to hope than to give up.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Behner is weak and the fact the they put him as Speaker again shows how weak the Rebublica...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Behner is weak and the fact the they put him as Speaker again shows how weak the Rebublican party is right now.

--hide--

Well, Laura, if you saw the Republicans at the hearings on Benghazi and the superb questioning they did of the
three whistleblowers, you would know that there are many more better candidates for Speaker than that
crying face Speaker they have now.

The Republican party has to regroup among itself. It seems that we have quite a lot of good candidates already.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Well, Laura, if you saw the Republicans at the hearings on Benghazi and the superb que...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Well, Laura, if you saw the Republicans at the hearings on Benghazi and the superb questioning they did of the
three whistleblowers, you would know that there are many more better candidates for Speaker than that
crying face Speaker they have now.

The Republican party has to regroup among itself. It seems that we have quite a lot of good candidates already.

--hide--

I continue to pray for their strength! It seems like it is more the Tea Party Republicans that have the courage.
You are right we need to regroup and find a good common ground among us.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: With the truth of the whistle blowers coming out (and they were targeted and fired for this by H...

--hide--

hug I know it's hard to deal with all of this. All we really can do is pray for their souls and comfort for their families and a renewal to God in this world.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Cheryl: I just wish you would not give up yet on this. If you would have heard the Rep...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Cheryl: I just wish you would not give up yet on this. If you would have heard the Republicans questioning at the
hearings, you would know that we still have very good people in Congress. Personally, I did not realize the
calibar of those on the Hill until the hearing.

So, I hope you will hang in there and root for those who have to get to the bottom of this.

It is better to hope than to give up.

--hide--
Yes, but did you hear the latest strategy from this sick administration...."those repubicans want to know because of politics"! Sick lawyers just turning around their evil...no remorse whatsoever for what they did! And sadly enough their constituents will believe it because that is what the media will tell them to believe. Still, I hope you are right. I think I want the truth and justice for those men almost as much as their families do....because as a mom and aunt who has in the past and may in the future watch one of her family go out their to defend this country...well, you understand....I just can't believe that other parents of those who serve don't cry out for justice. Again, my heart breaks when I think of the young man who didn't "stand down" and went and tried to save the ambassador anyway....he was such a hero and none of them deserved this from their so called country. I'm just sickened that anyone could have voted for those evil people knowing about this on top of his abortion stance of killing babies even after their alive and sending our money everywhere to do it.....these are truly evil people.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Yes, but did you hear the latest strategy from this sick administration...."those repubican...

Yes, but did you hear the latest strategy from this sick administration...."those repubicans want to know because of politics"! Sick lawyers just turning around their evil...no remorse whatsoever for what they did! And sadly enough their constituents will believe it because that is what the media will tell them to believe. Still, I hope you are right. I think I want the truth and justice for those men almost as much as their families do....because as a mom and aunt who has in the past and may in the future watch one of her family go out their to defend this country...well, you understand....I just can't believe that other parents of those who serve don't cry out for justice. Again, my heart breaks when I think of the young man who didn't "stand down" and went and tried to save the ambassador anyway....he was such a hero and none of them deserved this from their so called country. I'm just sickened that anyone could have voted for those evil people knowing about this on top of his abortion stance of killing babies even after their alive and sending our money everywhere to do it.....these are truly evil people.

--hide--
and I meant there and they're....typing too fast.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Yes, but did you hear the latest strategy from this sick administration...."those repubican...

--hide--

Yes, but the Committee Chairman who is doing the investigating, Mr. Darrell Issa, says there is no politics involved. There is
no head hunting. He just wants to get the proper testimonies and see where things went wrong.

What the media says and does is of course quite different from reality. As a matter of fact, all the Democrats call this
a head hunting for Hillary.

May 12th 2013 new

www.catholic.org

Kind of disturbing how they had a picture of this terrorist that was locked up in Lybia until the overthrow of Kadafi and then they left him out...Obama helped him get out of jail too on that one. Guy is still out there some where now after killing our men.

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: www.catholic.org of disturb...

www.catholic.org

Kind of disturbing how they had a picture of this terrorist that was locked up in Lybia until the overthrow of Kadafi and then they left him out...Obama helped him get out of jail too on that one. Guy is still out there some where now after killing our men.

--hide--

I bet there are thousands more like him trying to kill our men, and us.

Posts 21 - 30 of 31