Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: The numbers may not be consecutive. I doubt, for example, that there was a member number "1."...
(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: The numbers may not be consecutive. I doubt, for example, that there was a member number "1." Numbering systems typically skip in such a way that one can determine if a number is valid by the use of a formula. Credit card numbers definitely do this; one can't just make up any 16-digit number and start using it. Many of the 16-digit numbers are defined to be invalid from the beginning. I doubt that Catholic Match has anywhere near 1,000,000 total members since it started. If I'm wrong, I am open to correction, but this is my general experience. One of Catholic Match's competitors changed its numbering system after it started, and all the numbers were increased; likewise, it has nowhere near the total number of members that a number assigned today would suggest.

Back on topic, I am very happy for those who are able to use this service successfully.
--hide--

The man who I posted about later in this thread did not meet his wife through Catholic Match. he went to Ireland and somehow through a mutual friend, he met her there.

May 13th 2013 new

Congrats to the couple. clap Wishing God's blessings for their marriage theheart

Posts 21 - 22 of 22