Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Gosnell guilty!

May 13th 2013 new

Doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of murdering infants in late-term abortions~

www.foxnews.com

May 13th 2013 new

I read an article about the guilty verdict of Gosnell by NBC News. Maybe they'll report on the horrors done by this abortionist and his workers to these poor babies. It's so schizophrenic that it would have been legal for him to kill these same babies inside their mother's womb and there would have been no trial.

prolifeaction.org

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryJane-52433 said: I read an article about the guilty verdict of Gosnell by NBC News. Maybe they'll report on ...
(Quote) MaryJane-52433 said:

I read an article about the guilty verdict of Gosnell by NBC News. Maybe they'll report on the horrors done by this abortionist and his workers to these poor babies. It's so schizophrenic that it would have been legal for him to kill these same babies inside their mother's womb and there would have been no trial.

prolifeaction.org

--hide--

Much more info on www.liveaction.org

May 13th 2013 new

Trial held here in Phila ... Details of this horrible situation were so disgusting ... This guy is a monster, no doubt!!!

May 13th 2013 new

Thank goodness, there's still justice left in this country! Kinda funny that this happened on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima...

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of murdering infants in late-term abortions~
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

Wow! This is good news. I had suspected he would not be found guilty, so I am very glad to hear I was wrong.

May 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of murdering infants in late-term abortions~

www.foxnews.com

--hide--
He received the guilty verdict on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima. rosary
May 13th 2013 new

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and bringing this evil to justice.

May 13th 2013 new

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

Thank heavens, Peter. I just heard it on the news since I got home late.

May 14th 2013 new

Fantastic news! I was also incredibly surprised and impressed that the story ended up on one of our more liberal news sites!

Now, if only all abortion could be viewed as the murder it is. Its a good step. A precedent.

Of course, I'm sure they'll appeal. But at least he'll be sitting in jail while they go through that process.

Posts 1 - 10 of 28