Open ended questions:
1) How did you decide to study in you field?
2) What led you to the career change?
3) What kind of music do you like?
4) What kind of movies, food do you like?
5) Where do you shop for groceries?
6) What is your take on the way they celebrate Christmas out in Society and the commercialization of all holidays?
7) What book are you reading right now?
8) What kind of books do you like to read?
9) How did you learn to cook/dance/sing/bake?
10)What is your workout routine?
11) Would you like to get together to take a brisk walk sometime?
12) What do you think of Obama?
13) Which are your favorite topics to read about?
14) Do you like photography? people watching? pets?
15) Do you read philosophy? history? literature?
16) Who is your favorite author?
17)How do you pray?
18) How do you listen to God?
19) Have you had any sense of how to tell God's will in your life?
20) Do you like your current job? Whjy or why not?
21) what would you like to do for your dream job?
22) What do you think of technology and it's impact on society and on the world both global and personal?
23) Are you on Facebook?
24) What make you happiest?
25) What is your family background?
26) How long has your family been in the US?
Marian, if you haven't already, you could write the 'First Date Success Guide for Compleat Idiots', aimed at men.
Chapter 1: Be interested in HER.
Chapter 2: Treat her like a lady.
I wonder if I have anything extra special to warrant a whole book.
But I like you chapter headings here.