Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: You are now watching this topic.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

gay marriage

May 14th 2013 new

Well folks my state of Minnesota has just legalized gay marriage. The 12th official state to do so. Now the question is what state is going to be next and then the next one after that? It feels like we've opened up a pandoras box for something else as well. Then will it be pologymy? Where people will want multiple wives or husbands then who knows. All i know is where as catholics we need to pray and pray a lot. Pray to Saint Michael to protect us from the evil one and pray to our wonderful mother for guidance to get humanity back in the right direction.

rosary Praying

May 14th 2013 new
"When (or where?) orthodoxy becomes optional, orthodoxy becomes forbidden."

Father Neuhaus

It won't be very long before Catholics and other Christians are persecuted for preaching out against this type of "marriage".
May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Darrin-306390 said: Well folks my state of Minnesota has just legalized gay marriage. The 12th official state to do ...
(Quote) Darrin-306390 said:

Well folks my state of Minnesota has just legalized gay marriage. The 12th official state to do so. Now the question is what state is going to be next and then the next one after that? It feels like we've opened up a pandoras box for something else as well. Then will it be pologymy? Where people will want multiple wives or husbands then who knows. All i know is where as catholics we need to pray and pray a lot. Pray to Saint Michael to protect us from the evil one and pray to our wonderful mother for guidance to get humanity back in the right direction.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: "When (or where?) orthodoxy becomes optional, orthodoxy becomes forbidden." Father Neuh...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said: "When (or where?) orthodoxy becomes optional, orthodoxy becomes forbidden."

Father Neuhaus

It won't be very long before Catholics and other Christians are persecuted for preaching out against this type of "marriage".
--hide--

I agree with everything you just said, Paul. I'll have to use that quote.

But viewed with the eyes of faith, this coming persecution can only be a good thing. It will merit those who suffer it and remain true to the Faith much glory in Heaven, and it is through the sufferings of the martyrs that the sins of nations can (and must) be reparated. The blood of the first Catholic martyrs ended up sanctifying the Empire that killed them and our Lord. I feel that, in order for the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart to take place, the chalice of reparation must be filled first. And our sufferings will be one of the prime instruments for it.

May 14th 2013 new

Praying

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Darrin-306390 said: Well folks my state of Minnesota has just legalized gay marriage. The 12th official state to do ...

--hide--

yes that would be the next thing I think. I have known of personns who were doing just what you said. I think it is called Polyamy.

May 14th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 14th 2013 new

--hide--

rosary

I imagine Utah as the Mormon capital will be the state demanding polygamy in 5yr or so. When the sacred bonds of marriage have been broken to include "exceptions"- you're right, it's a veritable Pandora's Box. Where will it end?

Let the persecution begin. knight-errant theheart knight-errant

May 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying Political Correctness is bringing ruin to our civilization. We have to Vote and Walk our Talk. St. Michael Pray for us knight-errant Praying

May 14th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 46