Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Cleveland, OH Social??

04/23/2013 new

Hi all!

Would anyone in the Cleveland, Ohio area be interested in connecting for some kind of social gathering or event? I see that many other areas of the country have events in their areas, but I have never seen anything listed for Cleveland. Anyone interested????

Blessings!! Kim

04/23/2013 new

Welcome to the world of CM Apathy ... However, you CAN get something started.

Recruit Singles, non-CM and only a few CMers are likely to participate (but CMers, reluctant as they are, CAN be recruited). I've organized 97 Dinners here w/ the smallest attendance of 3 to a maximum of 30. Excellent Dinners can occur w/ a table of only 8 attendees. We had only 6 M & 3 W at last Friday's 97th Dinner, but the conversation & socalizing was wonderful.

I lived in Cleveland from June 1968 - May 1971 in the Coast Guard. My 1970 Cleveland GF & I liked Dinners at http://www.thecabinofwillowick.com. Check it out. The last time I was in Cleveland was 24 May 1981 to run the Revco Marathon. If I ever get back to Cleveland, I'll definitely attend a CM Event/ Dinner.

Now I'm mostly vegetarian but used to buy The Cabin's $2.00 Steak Dinner in 1970. That causes me to think about that wonderful girl I let get away - probably the biggest error I ever made.

Go get those Clevelanders - Recruit - bugle call - CHARGE !!!!

May 04 new
Hi Kim, I haven't seen anything for Cleveland recently but there was an event about 5 years ago . It had a nice turnout.
May 05 new

I would be up for something in the Cleveland area. What kind of things have been done int he past? I am very new here. Do we ever invite other nearby areas (Pittsburg, Toledo, Columbus)?

May 14 new
I agree it would be great fun for a city on the move!!!
May 14 new

I'm an hour and a half from Cleveland -- I think I'm in!

May 14 new

Im in the Cleveland area would be interested in something.

May 14 new
(Quote) Sheila-808916 said: Hi Kim, I haven't seen anything for Cleveland recently but there was an event about 5 years ago . It had a ni...
(Quote) Sheila-808916 said: Hi Kim, I haven't seen anything for Cleveland recently but there was an event about 5 years ago . It had a nice turnout.
--hide--
Closer to 6 years now I think - it was in 2007, my first year with my present car, and I attended. Would be open to another Cleveland event.
May 22 new
I would be inclined to go if it were more centrally located like Akron.
Posts 1 - 9 of 9