Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

.....who has been diagnosed with melanoma. Don't know the extent other than she has an appointment tomorrow. (surgical oncologist) I talked to her this evening and she is understandably very frightened. I told her many people (you) would be praying for her. She is very grateful as I am for your powerful prayers. And will keep you postedtheheart ~ j

May 14th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
May 14th 2013 new
Praying.
May 14th 2013 new

Praying

May 14th 2013 new

theheart rosary

May 14th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Praying

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: .....who has been diagnosed with melanoma. Don't know the extent other than she has an appoin...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

.....who has been diagnosed with melanoma. Don't know the extent other than she has an appointment tomorrow. (surgical oncologist) I talked to her this evening and she is understandably very frightened. I told her many people (you) would be praying for her. She is very grateful as I am for your powerful prayers. And will keep you posted ~ j

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Our thoughts& Prayers are with your son's Girlfriend; and for you too Jerry & your Son & the rest of the family. Take care of one another. Mike "Peace"!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 112