Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Lost my job

May 15th 2013 new

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus. theheart Praying Dove

May 15th 2013 new

So sorry to hear this. Even though it is not a lot of comfort when you are gong through it, I firmly beleive that everything happens for a reason. You will be back on your feet and in a better position in no time. I just know it!

May 15th 2013 new

hug Praying

May 15th 2013 new

So sorry to hear this. I can totally understand as the same thing happened to me several years ago. In a way it was a blessing because of the stress I was under at that job. But of course it meant that I had to scramble to figure out how to make a decent living. What I learned is to be humble & let God lead. He WILL NOT leave you or forsake you. You may have to use a lot of creativity, but it will somehow work out. theheart

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and t...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus.

--hide--

Susan, you truly sound like a woman of faith & so just keep trusting in the Lord's guidance, as well as the Holy Spirit's (espec. as we approach the feast day of the descent of the Holy Spirit). I'll be praying, too for you, as I will be going by my church's adoration chapel tonite after a meeting near there. Praying rosary

May 15th 2013 new

rosary Praying rosary

May 15th 2013 new

rosary rosary

May 15th 2013 new

Sorry Susanhug --so hard to hear those words--------------------------------------Amen!!!! to your words of Faith Hope and Love--from the Cross there IS a Resurrection in His Name-Jesus--Perfect Love cast out fear--COme LOrd Jesus! Come Holy Spirit! Glory be to the Father Son and Holy Spirit!!!!you can't go wrong with this group of 'People'biggrin

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and t...

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus.

--hide--

Susan, I'm sorry to know that you lost your job, but hey, it's not the end of the world. You have that special gift of talent that God has given you, you can use it again to find another job. Bounce back into the job market and you can get another one, maybe a better one. May God guide you, lead you to a better job that you can be happy with. God bless. Praying theheart hug

May 15th 2013 new

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Sorry that happened to ya; (Thank God) your still Young; I wish ya Luck on finding a New (and maybe a better Job) Take care of (your health) Hard to do i know; But we all wish ya Prayers. Mike "Peace"!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 42