Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Pray for me

May 15th 2013 new

I'm about to losing my job not because of me... there's so many darkness between the associates... and I need my job my daughter still needs my support....

Thanks

May 15th 2013 new

Gloria, there's so much of this going around. Keep your eyes on Jesus & HE will lead you to where you need to be. There are resources available to you; become aware of them. And keep praying. I will pray for you, too. hug rose theheart theheart Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Praying for you & also pray to St. Joseph, the Worker, for his intercession, as well as our Mother Mary. Praying rosary

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary

May 15th 2013 new

Praying for you and your job situation! Praying

(Quote) Gloria-940934 said: I'm about to losing my job not because of me... there's so many darkness between the ass...
(Quote) Gloria-940934 said:

I'm about to losing my job not because of me... there's so many darkness between the associates... and I need my job my daughter still needs my support....

Thanks

--hide--

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying hug Gloria, Praying for you to find somehing else before you lose your job. May the Power of the Holy Spirit be with you and your daughter during your search. Dove theheart

May 15th 2013 new

Praying rosary hug

May 15th 2013 new
Praying
May 15th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 37