Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 11th 2013 new

I ilke it You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

May 11th 2013 new
As I am expanding my time spent albeit slowly on the website, my feedback is Great Job keep up the good work! ;0) Works fine on my iPad iPhone and pc.
May 11th 2013 new
Looks nice on my iPad, but the "unread replies" are not clearing when I read them in this format.
May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The new version looks crisp, Nathan. Pleasing! I use only a computer--don't have oth...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

The new version looks crisp, Nathan. Pleasing!

I use only a computer--don't have other electronic devices for Internet.

I did not have a green bar at the top of my screen listing the screen size. Must be for the other devices?

--hide--
Me TOO (what Lina said)

May 15th 2013 new

I had some things hard coded to stay in the layout during development. It's hard to work when labels and such start disappearing on you! This updated version has just been made available on http://rc.catholicmatch.com - and this time it actually is a "release candidate"!!!!

I have an earnest request for your opinions on one thing in particular. Profiles now have a "Profile Header Photo" - it goes behind your profile photo to help personalize your profile a bit more. Obviously, not many people have had a chance to add this yet, I have something prepared to automatically pick a photo from your scrapbook so most people will have one. (You will get to change your photo the first time you log in on the new site.)

From a random search of 100 profiles, about 85% of profiles had a Profile Header Photo selected for them that I would say is fair to great. About 15% of them were not.

If you do a search on the RC, you can take a look yourself. Let me know what you think! Your opinion matters!

Another requested update: the font has been corrected. Things should be easier to read biggrin

May 15th 2013 new

............yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The auto-chosen photo for the header on my profile was a cat frightened by my photo. Thanks a lot.

wink laughing

I did change it.

My reaction to the header photo idea: eh. I don't think it really helps/enhances.

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: I had some things hard coded to stay in the layout during development. It's hard to work when...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

I had some things hard coded to stay in the layout during development. It's hard to work when labels and such start disappearing on you! This updated version has just been made available on http://rc.catholicmatch.com- and this time it actually is a "release candidate"!!!!

I have an earnest request for your opinions on one thing in particular. Profiles now have a "Profile Header Photo" - it goes behind your profile photo to help personalize your profile a bit more. Obviously, not many people have had a chance to add this yet, I have something prepared to automatically pick a photo from your scrapbook so most people will have one. (You will get to change your photo the first time you log in on the new site.)

From a random search of 100 profiles, about 85% of profiles had a Profile Header Photo selected for them that I would say is fair to great. About 15% of them were not.

If you do a search on the RC, you can take a look yourself. Let me know what you think! Your opinion matters!

Another requested update: the font has been corrected. Things should be easier to read

--hide--

Profile Header Photo? Oh, you mean a "cover" wink ... good random choice for mine, a hawk in flight! Thanks for all your efforts to improve the look of the site, Nathan, et al

Posts 11 - 17 of 17