Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I believe he did, Anne, but I am not 100% sure.
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

I believe he did, Anne, but I am not 100% sure.
--hide--

O.k. Dawn thanks! It also depends on how much he posted on that forum too. I really remember certain ones who espec. led the novenas & those that shared some fantastic stories, prayers or saints' stories. (Ex., Tam & Theresa led it a few times when I did it). I wonder what happened to Tam by-the-way. I keep up w/ Theresa on Fb, etc. wave Dove

May 11th 2013 new

Praying theheart

May 11th 2013 new

Praying

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Update: John's surgery went very well. We understand from his cousin that he evidently had a heart att...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Update: John's surgery went very well. We understand from his cousin that he evidently had a heart attack last week, and they ended up doing a triple bypass today. He is awake, in recovery and looks surprisingly well, considering what he has been through.

Please keep John's recovery in your prayers, as he will have many weeks of cardiac rehab ahead of him. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary protect and heal his heart.

God bless all of you prayer warriors!

--hide--
Thanks for keeping us updated, Dawn. Prayers going out for John for the next "segment" of his recovery. It took my dad 4 months to get home after his heart attack last summer, but he was 91! Tell John's cousin that if my dad could do it, so can John!

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Update: John's surgery went very well. We understand from his cousin that he evidently had a heart att...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Update: John's surgery went very well. We understand from his cousin that he evidently had a heart attack last week, and they ended up doing a triple bypass today. He is awake, in recovery and looks surprisingly well, considering what he has been through.

Please keep John's recovery in your prayers, as he will have many weeks of cardiac rehab ahead of him. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary protect and heal his heart.

God bless all of you prayer warriors!

--hide--

Praying For John's recovery Praying

May 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Dear Prayer Warriors, Please keep in your prayers long time CM member John who is having open hear...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Dear Prayer Warriors,

Please keep in your prayers long time CM member John who is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning. John used to post in these forums and has attended several events over the years. He is known by many CM members. He has asked for our prayers because he knows that this community is full of caring prayer warriors who will cover him in prayer. It is so good for us singles who live alone to know we are NOT alone at times like this. Thank you for supporting him in prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for giving John a loving heart that he has given to you. Please take care of it tomorrow during his surgery and bring your healing touch to him. Guide his doctors and nurses. Give him peace and confidence that all shall be well! Thank you for hearing our prayers! Amen.

--hide--

May God heal John completely and give him a healthier and longer life. rosary theheart

May 16th 2013 new

god bless you, john, my words of friends, buddy....do hope they are taking real good care of you in hospital....let me know....i'll start making some noise.... hug hug Praying Praying rose

May 20th 2013 new
Update on John: I talked with John tonight. He is back in the hospital. He's hoping it will be for a shorter time. Evidently he has been experiencing some pain. They are working out his treatment plan and getting things on track. He sounded good, with a great attitude, and spoke highly of the care he is getting. He is very grateful for all of the prayers that you have offered him and asks that you continue to pray for him. He said to let you know that he is keeping you and your intentions in his prayers.

Thank you for praying for our friend!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, hear our prayers for John and his medical team. Amen. rose
May 20th 2013 new
hug Praying rosary Hugs and prayers for John! Thanks for the update!
Posts 41 - 50 of 50