Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hi CMers wave ,

Just checking to see if there would be an interest in creating a meet-up for upstate? I'm not even sure how many of us there are here. Ithaca is finally coming alive: verdant, sunny and beautiful! The wineries are open, the Farmer's Market is too and I thought it would be fun to gather a few and see what happens....thoughts??

In Christ,

Leyden

May 16th 2013 new

There are lots of CM people in the Rochester and Albany areas. I hope they all respond.
Make sure to post the dates when you get something set up. Several of us from NJ and New England would be interested.

May 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Leyden-904885 said: Hi CMers , Just checking to see if there would be an interest in creating a meet-up f...
(Quote) Leyden-904885 said:

Hi CMers ,

Just checking to see if there would be an interest in creating a meet-up for upstate? I'm not even sure how many of us there are here. Ithaca is finally coming alive: verdant, sunny and beautiful! The wineries are open, the Farmer's Market is too and I thought it would be fun to gather a few and see what happens....thoughts??

In Christ,

Leyden

--hide--
hi Leyden!! Count me as interested!! Blessings. wave

May 16th 2013 new
Yay, Susan!! Well that's a start. We'll keep track and see who else.

In Christ,
Leyden
May 18th 2013 new
Hi Leyden--i hope you can get a get together going-----i have been to some(FL) and it was fun-----I am going to my hometown south of Rochester -July 5-to 16---I am about 2 hrs away from where you live --not sure presently but interested in a CM get together(might be to much to navigate it all while visiting????)----God be with you all-----Peter(:
May 27th 2013 new
Hi CMers,

So far not too many responded, a reminder that Finger Lakes is not too far from Canada or NYC...so consider. I'm thinking hiking, wine and dine??

Keeping hope alive!
Leyden
Aug 17th 2013 new
Maybe this can be started again. the fall is a nice time for Wine Tasting. Sept/ October...
What do you think Leyden?
Aug 25th 2013 new
I'm not Leyden, but I'd be interested in a meet-up in the NY/New England area. :)
Posts 1 - 8 of 8