Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Mike, Jason & Nathan have worked hard for months on the new device friendly website and finally we are live. Over the coming week I am sure we will find bugs here and there. We are anxious to get your constructive feedback. Post such a "I don't like it." or "Change it back." will be removed. Please be specific about something not working or suggestions you would like to offer. This new design is all about mobile. You can read a full explanation here www.catholicmatch.com or if you would like the geek speak about what responsive design is you can find that here www.catholicmatch.com.

ATTENTION MICROSOFT WINDOWS PHONE USERS: Currently these phones are not fully compatible with bootstrap which is what we currently are using on our site. We are looking at some options that will alleviate this issue but for the time being there may be some functionality that does not work properly. Unfortunately Microsoft products often do not play nice with industry standards but we will do our best to provide a temporary fix until they choose to update their software.

NOTE: Please read through the thread before posting your comment or question as it very well may have already been addressed or asked by another users. Duplication of questions/comments will simply be flag and removed. It is important that this thread be kept clean in order for us to efficiently address customer concerns and questions. Thank You.

NOTE2: If you have questions or concerns about anything related to the Message Forums please post here www.catholicmatch.com and NOT in this thread.

May 16 new
I just tried to write a message in a emotigram. it is NOT working properly... I NEVER had a problem with the old site.... Please advise ASAP!!!!
May 16 new
Hi Patrick, I'm attempting to reproduce the problem that you are having.

What browser type are you using?

From which part of the site are you attempting to send an emotigram?
May 16 new
Sometimes when I want to look at a picture or send a emote, It goes there but my screen goes pretty dark and it acts like it is trying to load the page but won't do it, this happened about half the time this morning. Just letting you know.
May 16 new
I was able to send a message in an emote without any problem.. I am on a new computer with Windows 8 on Chrome.
May 16 new
If this was the problem with it loading but the spinner remaining, it should be fixed. Believe it or not, it was actually an issue of things loading TOO FAST compared to our development server.

Please let me know if anyone is still having issues.
May 16 new
I don't like that the envelope and emot are covering a person's face. I do like the format though but had a problem scrolling up or down in message reply to be able to check what was written and also previous message that I was replying to.

May 16 new
I am having a problem with links on this new system.It will not allow the pasted links to go directly to the page I copied and pasted from a News story.Two different tAlso I can not go back and delete spelling errors without deleteing everything.For instance this bit on the end of this paragraph will can not be deleted. imes.
May 16 new
Interface looks too much like facebook. Aside from that where did the home button/icon go??
May 16 new
I tried answering a match's interview question but it only shows the first two questions and doesn't scroll down to show the rest. I am using an Ipad, just in case you need to know what device I am using.

Hope this helps. :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 132