Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Forum Post History

May 16 new
... so you can get to know them by reaing their Posts.

Where is that now?
May 16 new
That little gear picture under the angel's picture -- in the header.
May 16 new
Those are Basic Forum Statistics, but not the ability to read a Member's indivdual Posts.
May 16 new
Right now I am looking at the Stream (and replying to you from it, Bob). I see the angel picture, and the 3-gear icon. If I click on that icon, I get options, one of which is "Find a member's posts." I choose that, then enter the member's ID number. I used Jerry's as a try-out (74383). I got a list of all his posts.
May 16 new
BEAUTIFUL !!!! Thank you Lina.

Now I can keep "spying" on non-lurkers who interest me. Found one recently like that and trying to build a friendship w/ her - she's a bring home to Mama.
May 16 new
scratchchin Did I just enable a stalker? scratchchin laughing tongue
May 16 new
Not a stalker, but they need to first be discovered, then pursued - even if they're LDR. Go Bob Go !!!!
May 16 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Right now I am looking at the Stream (and replying to you from it, Bob). I see the angel picture, and the 3-gear icon. If I click on that icon, I get options, one of which is "Find a member's posts." I choose that, then enter the member's ID number. I used Jerry's as a try-out (74383). I got a list of all his posts.
In addition, you can click on the post count under the person's photo (or placeholder) in the forums.

May 16 new
That's a better way - thank you Jerry.
Posts 1 - 9 of 9