Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 16 new
Margo things like this are bugs and rhank you for the details this is the feedback we need . Our site is huge and staff is small.
May 16 new
The emotigram is not working....to sad
May 16 new
Martha we can't help you if you don't describe what is happening.
May 16 new
I tried to send an emotigram and when I was typing the second letter it took me out of the page.
May 16 new
Details?! Um..okay, I'll try. But I don't know nutin' about no computers!!

I can send messages but not emotigrams. When I try to send an emoti a little box pops up that says "Type your personal message here" but when I go into the box with my curser it won't let me type. It sort of freezes up or something.

Spell check would be nice.

and I find the "Reply" a bit confusing.
Can I still just post something without replying to someone else's post.
May 16 new
One problem: Replying to messages from other members is now difficult because you can't see previous messages while you're typing. This makes it hard to reply to questions asked or comment on past conversation topics, especially if you are replying to a long message. I would suggest that it go back to a format where you can see previous messages.
May 16 new
I agree. Having to scroll down is just an extra unecessary step.
May 16 new
I was not able to send a message in a remote, at 8:00 pm EDT.
I'm using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
May 16 new
The new device friendly site doesn't work on my Windows phone. I can't reply to forum posts and there is a status bar that blocks the top entry on a thread, so I can't see what it even says. If I click on the activity notification, nothing changes or opens.

It takes several minutes for a thread to load on my home computer, which could be because of my firewall. I don't usually log on from the computer, but I use my phone all the time. It is very inconvenient and unfriendly.
May 16 new
The window width behavior seems cumbersome to me. I usually keep two, side by side browser windows open on my widescreen laptop; one a bit wider than the other. A width that previously allowed me to view the old site in a useable way, now leaves me with what I assume is the mobile layout. I have to expand to a much wider window to get the layout that's more familiar to me
Posts 21 - 30 of 132