Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Heeey there
May 18th 2013 new
So are you organizing an event?
May 18th 2013 new
If we could get closer to San Diego, it would be quite cool! I would love to meet some of the people I've gotten to know from the forums.
May 19th 2013 new
How about if we meet up in San Jaun Capistrano? It would not be to far north or south?
How about if we give some dates for a Sat or Sunday and we could go to mass, out to brunch and then.... who knows what else we would like to do..... ?????
Please send me your ideas or post here.

May 19th 2013 new
wink Janet from Newport Beach was hoping to organize a gathering this summer near her. She is a Veteran of both the Fall and Spring Phoenix event, and I told her that I'd be glad to help her out--even from this distance (N.Calif). If we all work together and settle on a good weekend, then the event can be officially established. Late July works for me, but first two weeks of August are much better.
May 19th 2013 new
OH Bakersfield is closer to me...
May 19th 2013 new
I would come from Modesto!
May 20th 2013 new
Yes, I am planning to kick a weekend in Southern California off soon... probably August or September... September is so much less crowded everywhere here. I was not feeling well this weekend, but will get something posted next weekend.
May 20th 2013 new
San Juan Capistrano sounds good to me!

May 21st 2013 new
Please send me any ideas that you might have. I was thinking end of July for San Juan Capistronia and then Sept some thing else.
Posts 1 - 10 of 12