Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday Lauren- 927923

May 18th 2013 new
Everyone join me in wishing our resident smartie and archelogist Lauren a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lauren thanks for always being such a joy to be around, a bright spark, an inspiration, a source of joy and wisdom and most of all for being a great friend.

Words cannot say what yo mean to us so here is a party instead. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! rose rose rose wave biggrin
May 18th 2013 new
Happy Birthday,Lauren
May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Shara-929649 said: Everyone join me in wishing our resident smartie and archelogist Lauren a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lauren thanks for always being such a joy to be around, a bright spark, an inspiration, a source of joy and wisdom and most of all for being a great friend.

Words cannot say what yo mean to us so here is a party instead.
Happy Birthday, Lauren! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year! Chelle
May 18th 2013 new
rose fluffy angel Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Lauren! You Rock!!! rose fluffy angel Happy Birthday!
May 18th 2013 new
Happy birthday Lauren! I hope you enjoy your day!

Eileen
May 18th 2013 new
Happy Birthday! Have a lovely birthday, Lauren! :rose party
May 18th 2013 new
wave wave hersheyskiss hersheyskiss Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss wave wave
May 18th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Lauren ! rose rose rose rose Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Praying
May 18th 2013 new
Rolling Along <<<< wheelies for the birthday girl
May 18th 2013 new
theheart rosary hug rose Happy Birthday! Birthday blessings to you Lauren! God Bless you today and throughout the year!! May the Lord grant you your heart's desires!
Posts 1 - 10 of 16