Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Good Friend of Mine....

May 18th 2013 new
....needs prayers badly. (hate to go to the well again CM'ers) But I have some good friends at Church
May 18th 2013 new
who are such a sweet couple Ive known for nearly 8 years. Frank has been diagnosed with lung cancer. His wife "L" I can tell is very concerned. I don't know what the long term prognosis is....but he will start a regimen of chemo and radiation next week. They said they welcome your prayers...
May 18th 2013 new
...of course Jerry, always time for prayers from your friends here at CM. Praying rosary theheart hug
May 18th 2013 new
Thank you Jane. I feel badly about these folks. They've prayed for me when I asked. This hits close to home...because I generally sit with them. And we've sent each other Christmas cards.
May 18th 2013 new
healing prayers............ Praying rosary theheart
May 18th 2013 new
This what Catholics do. We pray. Because we know it works
May 18th 2013 new
Welcome Jerry----so sorry-----St.Peregrine please pray for Jerry's friend--May the healing Love of Jesus our LOrd touch your friend with warmth of His Love--------May the Compassion of Jesus touch each involved with your friend--no matter what is seen in the world eyes------ GOd is in charge--A Goood God--Peace(:
May 18th 2013 new
Thank you so much Rosemarie, Sebastian (and welcome) and Peter.
May 19th 2013 new
Prayers Praying theheart Praying
May 19th 2013 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 50