Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Accident recovery

May 18th 2013 new
On 4/30 I was involved in a serious accident in the truck I was driving. I praise God that no one was hurt but me.
May 18th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
May 18th 2013 new
I am mostly healed but I am subject to an insurance review that will determine if I get to keep my job. This along with a number of other personal disasters have placed me in a very dark place both financially and spiritually. I truly feel like I am cursed and abandonded. I know that God will see me through. He has before. It is just very difficult to see a way through until God shows it to me. I would appreciate all prayers offered. Thank yo and God Bless
May 18th 2013 new
Sorry Sebastian--glad you are almost healed---Your faith will keep you alive in Him-Psalm 1:1-3---at times i will hold the Cross next to my heart and unite the pain totally to Him -He understands-and included in this Good News there is a Resurrection--Peace(:
May 18th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying rosary
May 19th 2013 new
Prayers and know that if God closes a door then he will always open a window.
hug Praying hug
May 19th 2013 new
Praying
May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Sebastian-933553 said: On 4/30 I was involved in a serious accident in the truck I was driving. I praise God that no one was hurt but me.
Praying Praying Praying Hope your making a (speedy) Recovery; thoughts & prayers are with ya Bro!
May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Sebastian-933553 said: I am mostly healed but I am subject to an insurance review that will determine if I get to keep my job. This along with a number of other personal disasters have placed me in a very dark place both financially and spiritually. I truly feel like I am cursed and abandonded. I know that God will see me through. He has before. It is just very difficult to see a way through until God shows it to me. I would appreciate all prayers offered. Thank yo and God Bless
Praying Praying Praying Ps: Keep us posted bro; When ya git a chance; Were all thinkin about ya! Bro! (hang in there)
May 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 24