Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Message Cap?

May 20th 2013 new
So apparently, I made a mistake by messaging too many people in one sitting.
I wasn't aware that there was a rule against talking to more than 30 people at once. Regardless of the fact that I was sending the same message to all the users, it was something that other users would see only once. (not spam)
I never messaged a user more than once with the same message on purpose. (It did happen twice by accident because I wasn't sure if I messaged that profile at the time)
The problem now is that I have been messaged by the ones who biti and I've had some back and forth conversation with them. Now, the site has determined that I am unable to connect with anyone at "this time".
So when does "this time" end?
There is no feature where you can delete conversations and start new ones. All you can do is archive a convo and wait till it lies dormant for 6 months.
If I have a one month subscription and have to wait 6 months to start talking again, you can forget about me returning to this site.

Your help would be most aprecited.
Thank you
May 20th 2013 new
Jonathan: I suggest you submit a support ticket.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2