Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Was thinking of planning an event for just outside Philadelphia in Delaware County ... Perhaps a Saturday afternoon Mass followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant ... Anyone up for that? If there is interest, I will look into getting it going ... What say ye?

Richard
May 20th 2013 new
I think that is a fantastic idea Richard. I know I am far away from there, but I'm behind it :-)) It has been fairly quiet tonight, so keep the idea moving.
May 20th 2013 new
I'm game but not available til after July 8 (going to CM Italy) the last Philly gathering we had we had a blast!
May 20th 2013 new
You mean you would come all the way down from Newark NJ?
May 21st 2013 new
I'm always game for a Philly get together.
May 21st 2013 new
That would be great! Any ideas of where to go, Richard?
May 21st 2013 new
I was thinking maybe St Dorothy's on Township lIne in Drexel Hill for Mass, then over to the shopping center across the way for the restaurant ... have to check it out to see what's there ..
May 21st 2013 new
Oh, what the heck...I'm up for it. After the 4th of July (I'll be in Gettysburg celebrating (?) the 150th anniversary of the battle), though..

May 21st 2013 new
Is Delaware County on the side closer to NYC?
May 21st 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said: Is Delaware County on the side closer to NYC?
Delaware County is west/southwest of Philly, which would be farther from NYC (the side of Philly closer to NYC is called NJ.... wink Montgomery and Bucks counties in PA are to the NE of Philly IIRC) Given the distance from NYC, the extra distance to DelCo is negligible.

Posts 1 - 10 of 70