Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 22nd 2013 new
This is an area that I wish we could include in our profiles! This site just underwent an overhaul; it's time to add this to our profiles. I guarantee that it will help get conversations started. Anyway, here are some of mine:"It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till." - J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)"There is a thought that stops thought. That is the only thought which ought to be stopped." - G.K. Chesterton (1874 -1936)"Truth is, by its very nature, intolerant." - Aristotle (384 BC- 332 BC)

"He who defends everything, defends nothing." - Friedrich I, Holy Roman Emperor (1122- 1190)

"He who hesitates is not only lost, but also miles from the next highway exit." - Unknown
May 22nd 2013 new
"Never, never, never quit! Winston Churchhill
May 22nd 2013 new
Very nice, Jim. Thanks'
May 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: "Never, never, never quit! Winston Churchhill
:-)
May 22nd 2013 new
From Aldous Huxley:

People always get what they ask for; the only trouble is that they never know, until they get it, what it actually is that they have asked for.

If your trouble is of long standing, try kneeling.

May 27th 2013 new
Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.
May 27th 2013 new
Idle mind,busy tongue,does not make EGG FO YOUNG. Confusious
May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Idle mind,busy tongue,does not make EGG FO YOUNG. Confusious
laughing laughing
May 27th 2013 new
"God give those with the most character, the most challenges "
May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: "God give those with the most character, the most challenges "
Jane, that is a great quote. On that same note, this one never fails to give me courage; it is one of my very favorites. I hope it is not too long for a post. smile
Your Cross - St Francis de Sales+ + +The everlasting God has in His wisdom foreseen from eternity the cross that He now presents to you as a gift from His inmost heart. This cross He now sends you He has considered with His all-knowing eyes, understood with His divine mind, tested with His wise justice, warmed with loving arms and weighed with His own hands to see that it be not one inch too large and not one ounce too heavy for you. He has blessed it with His holy Name, anointed it with His consolation, taken one last glance at you and your courage, and then sent it to you from heaven, a special greeting from God to you, an alms of the all-merciful love of God. This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200