Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Thank you so much

May 23rd 2013 new
heart My sub is coming to a close and so I bit goodbye to wonderful and beautiful cm members. I was tossing between remaining or ending, due to many upcoming obligation & responsibilities it would be exhausting for me since this membership is addictive and yes relaxing for me. However, it would distract me for the priority task that need my full attention to detail. Although being single I would dream of someday meeting a soulmate/kindred spirit I have accepted the fact there would not be adequate time in my life to spend with him. As I am planning many activities & events this coming summer and for the upcoming year, also will be traveling extensively in the future here in the west coast, southern state, & overseas, Most of all I spend my waking hours serving and praising the Lord for all the wonderful heavenly gifts He so generously gave me. Thank you so so much for sharing your experience and wisdom, most pleasant memories you have given me. I will keep you in my prayers, wishing you Blessed Mary & Gods abundant blessing & graces in your life and endeavor. hug Praying rosary theheart rose rose rose
May 23rd 2013 new
We'll miss you in the word games......

Good luck in your endeavors which are meant to be of service to the Good Lord.

Godspeed, Genie.... hug
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: My sub is coming to a close and so I bit goodbye to wonderful and beautiful cm members. I was tossing between remaining or ending, due to many upcoming obligation & responsibilities it would be exhausting for me since this membership is addictive and yes relaxing for me. However, it would distract me for the priority task that need my full attention to detail. Although being single I would dream of someday meeting a soulmate/kindred spirit I have accepted the fact there would not be adequate time in my life to spend with him. As I am planning many activities & events this coming summer and for the upcoming year, also will be traveling extensively in the future here in the west coast, southern state, & overseas, Most of all I spend my waking hours serving and praising the Lord for all the wonderful heavenly gifts He so generously gave me. Thank you so so much for sharing your experience and wisdom, most pleasant memories you have given me. I will keep you in my prayers, wishing you Blessed Mary & Gods abundant blessing & graces in your life and endeavor.
Hi Genie! I'm sorry to see you go, but it seems like you have alot of exciting things ahead of you. I'll miss you in the humor forum; it's been fun playing with you. All my best! Chelle
May 23rd 2013 new
wave Praying rosary hug rose Go with God, Genie! May you be blessed always. I'll miss your wit and humor.
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: My sub is coming to a close and so I bit goodbye to wonderful and beautiful cm members. I was tossing between remaining or ending, due to many upcoming obligation & responsibilities it would be exhausting for me since this membership is addictive and yes relaxing for me. However, it would distract me for the priority task that need my full attention to detail. Although being single I would dream of someday meeting a soulmate/kindred spirit I have accepted the fact there would not be adequate time in my life to spend with him. As I am planning many activities & events this coming summer and for the upcoming year, also will be traveling extensively in the future here in the west coast, southern state, & overseas, Most of all I spend my waking hours serving and praising the Lord for all the wonderful heavenly gifts He so generously gave me. Thank you so so much for sharing your experience and wisdom, most pleasant memories you have given me. I will keep you in my prayers, wishing you Blessed Mary & Gods abundant blessing & graces in your life and endeavor.
wave sad Sorry to hear this.You will be missed.
God's continuing guidance to you.

Hope you will return.
May 23rd 2013 new
Genie, may God keep you in His palms forever. Keep smiling! Praying hug
May 23rd 2013 new
God bless you Genie and keep you safe in your travels! You never know where you might meet your soulmate! Praying
May 23rd 2013 new
Ahhh Genie, I understand why you are going, but I am so going to miss your beautiful smile and beautiful heart. May you be always such a joyful spirit, everywhere you go you will bring that with you and the world will be a better place because of it. Lauren

May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Genie! I'm sorry to see you go, but it seems like you have alot of exciting things ahead of you. I'll miss you in the humor forum; it's been fun playing with you. All my best! Chelle
My sentiments exactly, Genie! All my best, too!! Sheila
May 23rd 2013 new
An avid game-player bites the dust. sad Good-bye, Genie, and may God bless you abundantly! rose theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 29