Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Speedy recovery

May 23rd 2013 new
I just recently was released from the hospital. I contracted osteomyelitis and they had to remove my little toe on my left foot and some of the bone beneath it. I am hoping they got it all and the worst thing yet to come is a skin graft on my foot. The doctor hhas me under his care and I am a difficult diabetic according to him even though I don't cheat. Please pray for me.
May 23rd 2013 new
Praying Praying
May 23rd 2013 new
Praying Praying For you to heal Elizabeth.
May 23rd 2013 new
Praying for your healing! Praying
May 23rd 2013 new
hug Hi Elizabeth -----May the Lord Jesus be with you alwaystheheart rosary
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I just recently was released from the hospital. I contracted osteomyelitis and they had to remove my little toe on my left foot and some of the bone beneath it. I am hoping they got it all and the worst thing yet to come is a skin graft on my foot. The doctor hhas me under his care and I am a difficult diabetic according to him even though I don't cheat. Please pray for me.
Praying Praying Praying theheart
May 23rd 2013 new
Prayers Elizabeth

May 23rd 2013 new
Praying
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I just recently was released from the hospital. I contracted osteomyelitis and they had to remove my little toe on my left foot and some of the bone beneath it. I am hoping they got it all and the worst thing yet to come is a skin graft on my foot. The doctor hhas me under his care and I am a difficult diabetic according to him even though I don't cheat. Please pray for me.
Praying rosary
May 23rd 2013 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 26