Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: - which I didn't see before but do now. Thanks again,
You may have done what I did initially: click on Last, see that the earliest post in the list was today or yesterday, and assume all the rest were gone.

May 24th 2013 new
I am on a desktop with windows7. My thumbs up button doesn't work. When I click on it, it just outlines but doesn't post a number. There are numbers that have been posted, so other people's are working. Thank you.
May 24th 2013 new
I'm still having comparability issues with a Nokia phone. The favorites bar blocks the first item on a page. Instead of emotes, eyes or like buttons, I have little squares that don't do anything. To edit a text locks me up or kicks me off.
I have about a 10%
May 24th 2013 new
This post has been flagged as inappropriate for this discussion or forum.
May 24th 2013 new
May 24th 2013 new
May 24th 2013 new
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: I just answered my own question: those who are not signed in to CM are not being presented with sanitized pages as they have been in the past.

I just submitted a Help ticket on this.

Thank you.

Simply by googling "Catholic Singles + city" multiple links become available which display CM Members' profile photos, first names, city/state, as well as our personal interests!! (Our identities are used on specifically designed advertisement pages vs "unintentional".)

Here are examples:

www.catholicmatch.com

www.catholicmatch.com

May 24th 2013 new
May 24th 2013 new
Hi Brian,
Hope this is the right place for this. Just discovered an issue when viewing new matches. Once I click on a choice, it gives a string message, but doesn't alter anything and leaves the profile looking as if it has not been viewed and decided upon?? I am on a laptop.

The only other issue I had was the same as some of the others have mentioned about clicking on the view all read posts or all topics started, etc doesn't do anything. :-)

Have a good day!
Lauren
Posts 31 - 40 of 90