Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Hi all,
as some of you know I am in contact with my Mexican girl for the last half year. Right before meeting her, I prolonged my subscription to 6 months, so in 10 days I will be leaving CM...

Leah-532759 and me are in an LDR currently, waiting to meet eachother in August this year. In the meantime we email a lot and Skype a lot. We have discovered a lot that we like about eachother and we discerned that we want to raise a Catholic family together. We feel we have a lot in common and both have found essential values in the other.
She, as the deeply religious woman I hoped and prayed for; me as the theologically studied (ex-seminarian) and sincere catholic she was looking for.

Please pray for us as we try to make the final steps toward meeting eachother and building a future. We learned to build our trust in Gods providence and knowing that nothing is impossible for Him.Therefore we are already planning courageously: We are looking for meeting in August in the Netherlands, meeting around Christmas in Mexico, and marriage (seriously!) in June 2014 in Mexico (hopefully the day that I would have been ordained a priest), then living in the Netherlands to raise a family. God's will be done, of course, but we feel so sure that we are called for eachother.

I want to thank you all for your prayers, your advice, your questions, your affirmations and comments. This has built me up and with this I have been able to build the relationship.

I will continue to pray for you all for all your individual quests for a spouse, a friend, a companion. May God's Spirit make you bold, courageous, trusting and humble (all at the same time :) ) and may His blessing be over you all.

Women, thank you for reminding us men to be real men, opposing the views the world is pressing on us. Thank you for calling on our role as the leader and shepherd of the family. Never stop reminding us, please.

Men, thank you for your brotherly support and pray. Keep up the good work!
May 24th 2013 new
May God bless you both richly with His wisdom, discernment, and charity.
Vayan con Dios!
May 24th 2013 new
Congratulations Frank! Keep the faith!
Peileen
May 24th 2013 new
Congratulations Frank! Keep the faith!
Peileen
May 24th 2013 new
rose Best Wishes to both of you. You found a beautiful woman. God Bless you in a life time of happiness, good health and prosperity!
May 24th 2013 new
Congratulations Frank! I wish you both the very best in everything!! Chelle
May 25th 2013 new
Congratulations and God bless you and your lady. Wish you all the very best and may God bless the two of you. lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck!
May 25th 2013 new
Congratulations You get a Gold Star!
Praying that things will continue to work out for you'll.
May 26th 2013 new
God bless you and Leah Praying lovestruck! Yay!!!
May 26th 2013 new
Thanks, Frank, for sharing.
May La Virgen de Guadalupe watch over you. We need families that start on the right foot: strong Catholic values.
rose rose rose for La Guadalupana who has guided your paths.
hug Praying
Mari
Posts 1 - 10 of 18