Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 24 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: I have antipathy towards corporate media.

communication
The key to a good relationship is communication!

Whirlygig
May 24 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: The key to a good relationship is communication!

Whirlygig
The whirlygig keeps the plane falling from the sky.

vacuity
May 24 new
When I asked my high school junior daughter about what type of job she sees for herself in the future, she revealed her vacuity on the matter. -- verbosity
May 24 new
I asked my daughter for her ideas about future employment and she revealed a great vacuity. -- verbosity
May 24 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I asked my daughter for her ideas about future employment and she revealed a great vacuity. -- verbosity
Verbosity can be overwhelming!

Vulnerable
May 24 new
If I CAN use my vulner, am I vulnerable?

Exposing one's opinions, preferences, emotions are some marks of being vulnerable.

whining
May 25 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: If I CAN use my vulner, am I vulnerable?

Exposing one's opinions, preferences, emotions are some marks of being vulnerable.

whining
This site has too much whining and not enough wining and dining!

Wanderlust
May 25 new
(quote) Julie-42315 said: This site has too much whining and not enough wining and dining!

Wanderlust
Much more enduring is wanderlove, as compared to wanderlust.

Propitious
May 25 new
(quote) Julie-42315 said: This site has too much whining and not enough wining and dining!

Wanderlust
I was born with wanderlust in my heart!

Lovestruck
May 25 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: I was born with wanderlust in my heart!

Lovestruck
Jinx, Kevin, you owe me a Coke!

I am propitiously lovestruck!

Niche
Posts 11 - 20 of 164