Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Maria-963080 said: Hi Brian: I am using a Laptop computer and when I try to send an emotiogram with a written message it is only allowing me to type about 2 sentences. Then when I try to type more, it stops working. Therefore, my messages are very brief. Can you please correct this problem? Thanks for your time in this matter.
Maria,

Sorry you are still having issues. Your best bet at this point is to submit a support ticket with as much info about your browser and OS as you know. Customer service can either help you or will submit a bug report. We will get it worked through for you. Thanks for your patience.
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-486033 said: Yes. I made sure I was logged out. The other female members also made sure they were logged out. Jerry, we were horrified that anyone who googled "Catholic Singles/Match plus city/state" could see our photos shuffled across the computer screen. We felt violated. It's not the public's business that we are on CM. It's been a while since I retested this, but a former member recently did so and relayed that it was still happening. Thank you in advance for any help on this matter.
The information visible to non-CM members when viewing forum posts has been changed back to what it was prior to the last site change (no profile photo, age, or location).

If you still have concerns about what is visible to non-members, I suggest submitting a Help ticket.

May 24th 2013 new
HI Jerry,

This is the first time I noticed it, yes. It did eventually let me sign out, obviously or I would have answered sooner. Thank you for the link :-)
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: HI Jerry,

This is the first time I noticed it, yes. It did eventually let me sign out, obviously or I would have answered sooner. Thank you for the link :-)
You're welcome. Has the problem resolved?

May 24th 2013 new
Yes, it has. Thank you. I was also able to pull up all topics read, etc tonight as well. :-)
May 25th 2013 new
Looking forward to it.
May 25th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-278516 said: Emoticons update: We are aware that there are less emoticons to choose from than previously. The functionality to allow the larger list will be added back in the near future.
Looking forward to it.
May 25th 2013 new
I miss the "reply and quote all" option. It just came up as relevant for a post I wanted to make, as I was going to address both the one poster and the poster she addressed. Once I submitted my post, all that showed was the one post. It may not matter so much within the thread, but if I were to look at the history of my posts, some of the context would be gone.
May 25th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Yes, it has. Thank you. I was also able to pull up all topics read, etc tonight as well. :-)
Still not working for me! I click to see the entire list, but the page just blinks and stays on the same page.
Tried it in both Chrome and IE. Home computer.
May 25th 2013 new
I think they should compress the blue area when replies are made, like they
did before. When the whole message is printed, it does not seem necessary.

Thank you.
Posts 51 - 60 of 90