Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Did anyone else sign up for a run at Disneyland Labor Day Weekend?

My coworkers and I signed up for the half marathon ( wide eyed YIKES!), but I'm still deciding whether I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity to visit the happiest place on earth....
Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Kristin-361617 said: Did anyone else sign up for a run at Disneyland Labor Day Weekend? My coworkers and I signed u...
(Quote) Kristin-361617 said: Did anyone else sign up for a run at Disneyland Labor Day Weekend?

My coworkers and I signed up for the half marathon ( YIKES!), but I'm still deciding whether I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity to visit the happiest place on earth....
--hide--
Nope (to far away for me to think about it) for now anyway.

May 27th 2013 new
I usually do the run at Disneyland in Sept. Would love to meet some CMers there!
Jun 9th 2013 new
The Disneyland Half Marathon is a lot of fun. This year will be the fourth time I have done it and I always end up going to the park (the day before or after the race). It's the Happiest Place on Earth.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4