Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 18th 2013 new
OK, Janet, you have your work cut out for you!
May 26th 2013 new
Well, a couple of problems with that. 1) My subscription runs out June 7th, and I'm not planning on renewing. 2) If I were to plan it, I wouldn't be able to lead all the events, and I don't think that would be fair to everyone for the planner not to act as host for everything.
May 26th 2013 new
Well, a couple of problems with that. 1) My subscription runs out June 7th, and I'm not planning on renewing. 2) If I were to plan it, I wouldn't be able to lead all the events, and I don't think that would be fair to everyone for the planner not to act as host for everything.
May 26th 2013 new
I'll do the planning, then, Patrick. It'll be for either the Columbus Day wknd in Oct or the Veterans Day wknd in Nov. I'll be taking a break from CM when my sub is up mid-June, but I'll come back in Aug or Sep.
May 27th 2013 new
Who has posted any photos from CM Phx in the Spring? I had no camera with me, and I would like to have some for my memory book....
May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Who has posted any photos from CM Phx in the Spring? I had no camera with me, and I would like to have some for my memory book....
They are still in my camera. I will try to post some as soon as I download. I didn't get any of the group, so they might not be all that interesting.
May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: I'll do the planning, then, Patrick. It'll be for either the Columbus Day wknd in Oct or the Veterans Day wknd in Nov. I'll be taking a break from CM when my sub is up mid-June, but I'll come back in Aug or Sep.
I would definitely consider coming back in November, but I would probably be tapped out money wise by them.
May 27th 2013 new
I can help with the early stage planning. I just won't be able to be there to lead most of the excursions, though I could attend a couple of them.
May 27th 2013 new
Would you believe I lost my camera in Sedona. The last place I remember having it was at the Chapel of the Rocks. I even phoned back but they didn't have it in their lost and found bin. It would be nice to have some pictures of Sedona, the ball game or getting lost(at least twice!)
Oh, it was a hot day here...72F!!!
May 27th 2013 new
Oh, my gosh, John! I had no idea you lost your camera. Oh, what a terrible shame! Any chance it could've been left in your rental car, under the seat or in the glove box? Or maybe you put it down in Janet's car trunk when you went to get a bottle of water?..... Gah, I'm choked up about this! weeping
Posts 431 - 440 of 453