Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Which way do you roll?

Jun 1st 2013 new
On the heals of the The Toilet Seat... thread, which way does the toilet paper go, over or under?

Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Kate-806727 said: On the heals of the The Toilet Seat... thread, which way does the toilet paper go, over or under?

It's so funny that you brought this up, Kate, because I was thinking about starting a thread on the same thing yesterday! I roll over! Chelle
Jun 1st 2013 new
I say over but when the kids were home, they would just get a new roll and place it on top of the old one without even taking the paper roll off the dispenser. BOYS!
Jun 1st 2013 new
I say under is the only way to go!
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: It's so funny that you brought this up, Kate, because I was thinking about starting a thread on the same thing yesterday! I roll over! Chelle
shocked shocked

Over, please, but really, isn't the point that it be utilized?
Jun 1st 2013 new
While I prefer over, I'm just happy that it gets replaced!
Jun 1st 2013 new
I don't really care which way it goes or unrolls and never actually pay attention, although one way is much easier it seems for Adeline the cat to unroll it lol. I am just happy there is some in each bathroom. . .:-)
Jun 1st 2013 new
over is the correct way it goes....that is proper etiquette. wink
Jun 1st 2013 new
over, definitely over. I've found that if it is allowed to dangle under, that it becomes fair game for the cat to grab and run off with hellokitty laughing
Jun 1st 2013 new
over ~ it's easier to reach for . eyepopping wide eyed eyepopping
Posts 1 - 10 of 48